ElJoSa Bus Protocol
- Learners must treat everybody with respect, especially those in a position of
authority, including the driver and behave accordingly at all times. NO
undermining behaviour will be tolerated.
- Learners should behave courteously towards other passengers and towards the
- Learners may not cause fellow pupils any emotional or physical harm or
intimidate them. NO vandalism to the bus and/or its property will be allowed. NO
initiation is allowed on the bus. No cell phone videos or photos may be taken
from anyone on the bus without their permission.
- No alcohol, cigarettes, illegal substances or any other potentially harmful item
such as guns, knives or other forms of defence items are allowed on the bus.
- Learners must be seated at all times. NO walking or standing is allowed when the
bus is moving. Safety belts must be worn at all times.
- The misbehaviour of learners will immediately be dealt with by ElJoSa Travel and
Tours in cooperation with the parents. No learner, who is found guilty, will be
allowed on the bus in future. No refunds will be made.
- The parent/guardian of a learner is liable to pay for any damage to the bus
caused by that learner. ElJoSa will also request the learner concerned to render
services to the company as compensation for damages.
- Payments for transport must be made by the 3rd of every month or else the
learner will not be allowed on the bus.
- No loud music is allowed on the bus.
- Junior learners have to sit in the first 6 rows of the bus.
- Eljosa is not responsible for lost property.